This privacy notice explains what to expect from Red Dragon I.T. Ltd. when you make contact with us or use one of our services. This notice will explain how we collect, use and protect your data, and what rights you have with regards to your personal data and how you can exercise those rights.
Who Are We?
Red Dragon I.T. Ltd. is the data controller and determines what data is collected, how the data is used and how the data is protected. Our registered address is:
Red Dragon I.T. Ltd. The Old Granary, Hanover Mill, Mersham, Ashford, Kent. TN25 6NU
If you have questions about how we process personal data, or would like to exercise your data subject rights, please email us at email@example.com or complete the contact form on the website.
Why do we collect your personal data?
Some of the personal data we process is provided directly to us by you for one of the following reasons;
- You have contacted us to make a general enquiry, or require our support services,
- You have entered into a contractual agreement with us to provide you with a product or service over a period of time,
- You subscribe to our e-newsletter.
- You wish to attend, or have attended, an event.
- You have applied for a job or work experience placement with us.
However, we also hold and have access to large amounts of data that is the property of our clients as we have a contractual arrangement to remotely log-in to their systems to provide necessary support and in most circumstances, we store their data on our servers as a back-up service for our clients.
How do we use your personal data?
We will use your personal data in the following ways;
- You have contacted us with an enquiry and thereby given us consent to reply to your enquiry or supply you with advice about the products or support services that you have showed an interest in.
- You have entered into a service level agreement with us, and we will use your data to appropriately correspond with you and for the purpose of taking payments.
- You have given us consent to contact you (via our e-newsletter) reference news, general announcements, surveys, events and special offers (please note, that once you have opted into this service you can at any time opt out).
- There is a legal reason for retaining your personal data following the submission of a job application.
Who will we disclose your personal data with?
We will NEVER provide, give away or sell your personal data to third parties, but it will be given (as required) to our approved Third-Party Suppliers when services are subcontracted out or to a law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request or to protect our legal rights. Red Dragon I.T. Ltd. can certify that its Third-Party Suppliers meet with GDPR Compliance and are located within the EU.
How will we keep your personal data safe?
The security of your personal data is very important to us. We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Please see our Information Security Policy for further information.
How long will you retain my personal data?
The length of time we retain your personal data depends on the reason for processing and storing it.
- If you have contacted us to make a general enquiry, or require our support services, we will only store this data for the duration of the enquiry, however we will invite to you subscribe to our newsletter so that we can stay in touch with one another.
- If you have entered into a contractual agreement with us to provide you with a product or service over a period of time, we will retain all of your data for up to 3 months post the termination of the contract and retain only your contact and financial information for up to 7yrs which we must do for legal reasons.
- If you have chosen to subscribe to our e-newsletter we will retain your data for the period of your subscription and for no longer.
- If you have attended one of our events, we will retain your personal data for a period of 6months after the event. At the same time, we will invite to you subscribe to our newsletter so that we can legitimately stay in touch with one another.
- If you have applied for a job or work experience placement with us, we will retain your data for a period of 6months after which we will only retain your data, for the purpose of offering you a future position, with your explicit consent.
What are my rights and how can I access my data?
As the ‘data subject’, you have rights about the personal data we hold. The rights available to you depend upon our reason for processing your personal data.
- Right to be informed: You have the right to informed what data we hold about you and how we process and store that data. This should be done in a transparent manner.
- Right of access: You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information. This right always applies. There are some exemptions, which means you may not always receive all the information we process.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete. This right always applies.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Right to object to processing: You have the right to object to processing if we are able to process your information because the process forms part of our public tasks or is in our legitimate interests.
- Right to data portability: This only applies to information you have given us. You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us from one organisation to another or give it to you. The right only applies if we are processing information based on your consent or under, or in talks about entering into a contract and the processing is automated.
- Rights regarding automated decision making including profiling: You have the right to be informed if your data is subject to automotive individual decision-making and or the automated processing of data.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. We have 30 days to respond to you. If you wish to make a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the contact form on the website.
How do I make a complaint?
If you have questions about how we process personal data, or you would like to exercise your data subject rights or make a complaint, please email us at email@example.com or complete the contact form on the website.
What else do I need to know?
Specific Terms & Conditions: by using our services, you agree that technical processing of email communications is and may be required to send and receive messages, to conform to the technical requirements of connecting networks, to conform to the limitations of the Service, or to conform to other, similar technical requirements. By using our services, you acknowledge and agree that Red Dragon I.T. Ltd. do not endorse the content of any user communications and are not responsible or liable for any unlawful, harassing, libellous, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, tortuous, or otherwise objectionable content, or content that infringes or may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another.
Links to other site: this website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Red Dragon I.T. Ltd. Please be aware that we, Red Dragon I.T. Ltd. are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Web site.
Changes to the Privacy Notice: Red Dragon I.T. Ltd. reserves the right to amend and update the Privacy Notice periodically and will notify those people who have given consent or are under contract of these changes.
Cookies are small text files that are placed/stored on your computer or mobile device as and when you visit our website. We use them to Help us understand how people are using our services, so we can make them better and to find out if our emails have been read and if you find them useful. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit whilst on our site. We use both;
- Session ID Cookies are used to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID only last as long as your online session and disappear from your computer or device when you close your browser (like Internet Explorer or Safari).
- Persistent Cookies remain on your computer or mobile device for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your internet browsers ‘help’ file. Persistent cookies enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
This cookie is used to remember a user’s choice about cookies on rdit.co.uk. Where users have previously indicated a preference, that user’s preference will be stored in this cookie.
|Traffic Log Cookies||This cookie is used to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.|
|Universal Analytics (Google)||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website and blog, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited. Read Google’s overview of privacy and safeguarding data|
|Facebook Cookies||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use Facebook and help us to understand the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. Read Facebook overview of connecting with Facebook Products|
|YouTube Cookies||From time to time we embed videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode. Read more at YouTube’s embedding videos information page.|
How do I change my cookie settings?
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout